Philly Bike Ride invites participants to a completely car-free and social bike ride, making cycling safe, fun, and accessible for everyone.
Enjoy a 20-mile course intentionally designed to welcome participants of all ages (3+) and from all ability levels. The ride features the historic sites of Center City and Independence Hall, water views along Penns Landing and Kelly Drive, and an epic finish line by the iconic Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Rocky Steps. Whether you own a bike or not, all are welcome to ride with us! See you on October 14, on this unique opportunity to bike through the vibrant City of Brotherly Love without cars.
➭ ALL REGISTRATIONS INCLUDE:
- 20 miles of completely car-free streets
- Epic views, local music, and photo zones along the course
- Philly Bike Ride 2023 Water Bottle
- Fully stocked rest stops with snacks, water, and fresh produce
- Extensive mechanical support along the course
- Access to Finish Festival by the Museum of Art with music, food trucks, fun-filled activities, and giveaways from our partners
- Family Deal: Buy 4 or more tickets, get 7% off of each (Standard and Youth).
- Group Deal: Buy 5 or more tickets, get 10% off of each (Standard and VIP).
➭ IMPORTANT EVENT DETAILS:
- Unless you select packet mailing as your shipping option, you must attend Packet Pickup at the Eakins Oval on Friday (10/13) from 11 am to 8 pm to get your Rider Identification Kit. Packet mailing costs $14.50 for the first ticket and $6 for each additional ticket or rider under 18.
- You can upgrade your Philly Bike Ride Registration by August 31. Login to your account to process your ticket upgrade to your preferred ticket type.
- There are NO refunds. Tickets are transferable to a new attendee or future event, at no cost. Login to your account to process your ticket transfer to a new attendee or future event by August 31.
- In case of cancelation of the in-person event due to social distancing requirements, the ride will transition to a virtual format.